Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tucker for Target

I have been craving their dresses since seeing them sell out in seconds on Gilt a few weeks ago. I understand that Tucker is not as established and famous a brand as previous designers and this fact may be reflected on the fact that nothing has sold out yet online. However Target probably realized what their market is craving: feminine, bohemian, playful items as evidenced in the success of collaborations with Rodarte, Liberty of London, and Cynthia Vincent.

I really wanted to like this red floral print dress but my skin tone works better with either much lighter or darker pieces.
                                                         Signature Floral Dress 39.99

Some of my favorites:
Signature Blouse in Cream; 29.99

Signature Blouse in Navy; 29.99
Signature Dress in Diamond Print; 39.99

Button Down Dress in Floral Print; 34.99

Images and descriptions from target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment