Sunday, August 1, 2010

cleaning out my closet

maybe i've caught up with the minimalist trend or finally grew up to realize what is more productive but there's been a stark change in my personality. i just want what works well with me and am willing to let go of the rest. with the change comes an effort to make something out of it. so i have been cleaning out my closet and selling what may be more useful to others.

here are a few of my favorite sites...

amazon.com
half.com/ ebay.com (the classifieds of ebay did not have any effect on progress)
craigslist.com (the best especially for large furniture)
community.livejournal.com/_for_sale
forsale.oodle.com
playitagainsports.com

for whatever doesn't work out you can also donate/recycle
-shoes: nike stores
-make up: origins stores
-electronics: try calling local repair shops
-craigslist
-salvation army

No comments:

Post a Comment